Welcome to hoodie_time
! We're a repository for Dean hurt/comfort fanworks of all stripes and colors, and a community of the folks who love (to hurt and comfort) Dean Winchester.
All works posted here are tagged by trope for easy location. The full tags list can be found by clicking the cut below. Happy trails!
If a link doesn't go anywhere, it means no one has yet created any works to celebrate the tag. (hinthint, :P)( FULL TAGS LIST FOR DEAN HURT/COMFORTCollapse )
Title: From Yesterday, Part 2: Chapter 10
Characters: Dean, Sam, and OCs
Disclaimer/Summary: See Prologue.
Author's Note: Thank you for sticking through the 'End' the boys experienced throughout Part 1. Now they're about to begin a whole new journey in Part 2, starting off in a reality that is incredibly foreign to them: a normal life. But our boys have redefined normal in so many ways it probably wouldn't apply to you and me. And never fear: I live for details. So all of the little hints at the tail-end of the last chapter? Well, you're going to see them play out here. art by thruterryseyes
This is probably the longest chapter yet. *smile* I hope you enjoy!
- Tags:[genre: gen], [genre» other: au/ar], [setting: season 5], [» swan song], cuts/lacerations, emotional pain/hurt, fainting/collapse, gunshot wound, hospitalization, injury (misc./other/uncategorized), jail/prison, nightmares/night terrors, pain, ptsd, scars, supernatural injury/trauma, unconsciousness
- Music:Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Slash, angst
Characters: Dean, Castiel
Word count: ~1500
Summary: A heartbroken prayer is answered, as Castiel rushes to the side of his grieving friend.
Spoilers: For episode 9.09, ‘Holy Terror’.
Warnings: Strong profanity, canon character death
Disclaimer: I don't own anything you recognise. I really wish I did, but nope. Kripke is the one who created these amazing characters.
A/N: Meep! This is the first time I'm posting here! O.o
San Antonio Rose (ramblin_rosie
Dean, Sam, Kevin, Charlie, othersPairing:
Vague spoilers for 9.09. Hinges on self-sacrificing caretaker!Dean.Notes:
Written in part for my own prompt from the latest comment-fic meme. Goes AU from 8.13.Summary:
Crushed by guilt and despair, Dean pleads for a chance to make things right. And he gets it.( Dean doesn't know if anyone can hear him. )
- Tags:&fic, [character: other], [character: sam], [genre: gen], [genre» other: au/ar], [setting: season 8], [setting: season 9], [warning: caretaker!dean], [warning: other hurt characters], bed sharing, grief, hugs/cuddling, supernatural injury/trauma
The Scattered Pieces of MePairing:
None (yeah, I know. Everybody calm down please)Word Count:
100 000, more or less.Summary:
SPN AU from episode 120: Salvation. What if Sam had killed Yellow Eye Demon that night in Rosie's room? As it turns out, it doesn't prevent John Winchester's death. As Dean struggles to come to term with the loss, he comes across a demon seeking revenge that will leave him struggling for his life. Sam will need to come to terms with maybe never getting his brother back the way he was. Dean is comatose and, when he finally wakes up, the brain damages are severe. Sam will have to step up and become the caretaker for once.Warnings:
PG 13 for language. This story contains triggers: graphic description of illness and long term consequences of brain damage.Beta:
the fabulous disneymagicsDisclaimer:
Don't own them, no profits are made with this story.Chapter 8
- Tags:&fic, [character: sam], [genre: gen], [genre» other: au/ar], [setting: season 1], age regression (mental), brain damage/injury, coma, emotional pain/hurt, hospitalization, insecurities (misc./other/uncategorized), neurological disorder, nightmares/night terrors
Title: Primal Scream Author:
Dean, Sam, Bobby, CastielGenre/pairing:
Angst, H/C, (No slash)Rating:
Possible t/w - depression, suicide, drug and alcohol abuseSummary:
How broken are you Dean? After returning from hell and then torturing/being beaten by Alastair, Dean is struggling to cope and it's effecting his relationship with Sam. But his evasiveness will end up putting him in the line of fire when an old friend comes to them with a case involving psychologically vulnerable victims being sent mad with their worst nightmares and traumas - Dean becomes the next victim and finds himself being pushed right to his limit while Sam is left to solve the case alone and to find a way to rekindle his relationship with his brother enough to be able to help him.
Set after On the head of a pin, S4 :)Disclaimer:
Supernatural does not belong to me but original characters do ;)
- Tags:&fic, [character: bobby], [character: castiel], [character: sam], [genre: gen], [genre» other: case!fic], [setting: season 4], [» on the head of a pin], addiction, alcohol poisoning, alcoholism, counseling/therapy, crying!dean, depression, drugs (psychiatric), drugs (recreational), emotional pain/hurt, hallucinations/delusions, hell/post-hell issues, hospitalization, hospitalization (psychiatric), hungover, mental breakdown, mental illness, overdose, psychological damage/broken!dean, psychological issues, psychological trauma, psychosis, ptsd, self-esteem issues, self-harm, sleep deprivation, substance abuse (alcohol), substance abuse (drugs), suicidal ideation, suicide/suicide attempt, torture, withdrawal
Title: From Yesterday, Part 1: Chapter 9Fandom:
Dean, Sam, and OCsDisclaimer/Summary:
See PrologueAuthor's Note:
I can't thank you guys enough for sticking with me through this story and continuing to share your thoughts via reviews. I appreciate the gift of your time very much - and I apologize for not having replied personally (yet). I will, but it may take me a bit as right now my spare time is going toward finishing this story. This is the final chapter in Part One of our heroes journey. From here, things just get a tad more complicated...Hope you enjoy!
- Tags:&fic, [character: oc], [character: sam], [genre: gen], [genre» other: au/ar], [setting: season 5], [» swan song], broken bone/fracture, bruises/bruising, carried!dean, cuts/lacerations, emotional pain/hurt, fainting/collapse, gunshot wound, hospitalization, injury (misc./other/uncategorized), nightmares/night terrors, pain, scars, supernatural powers, unconsciousness
- Location:Home Office
- Music:Do I Wanna Know? by Arctic Monkeys
Title: This one's for we twoAuthor:
Sam knows Dean gets low sometimes, knows he puts the whole damn world before himself most days. About the only thing left Dean will do for himself is pick the music, so Sam shuts his cakehole. Notes:
For my 2013 <lj user="hc_bingo> card, prompt 'depression'. The album that features so heavily in this fic is 'Presence' by Led Zeppelin - the one mentioned at the end is 'Bad Company' by Bad Company. Both are worth a listen!
Enjoy The Ride 3b/6Author:
Sam, Dean, genWordcount:
cca. 3.000 words (this part)Summary:
Dean gets cursed, because he can't keep his paws to himself, when Sam says so. But Sam finds a cure, one which Dean will definitely not enjoy the ride on. So Sam has to play dirty.Warnings:
gross, icky, disgusting imagery (the usual from me, LOL), language and if you suffer from Chaetophobia, please do not read this!Disclaimer:
I seriously only own the grammar/spelling mistakes. Everything else is NOT MINE! ALL IS FICTION.A/N:
This story is complete, it has a prologue, 4 chapters and an epilogue, will post every other day (because I still have to edit a few things). I own nothing and I'm sorry for any and all grammar/spelling mistakes you are gonna find. This is set in S2-ish.CHAPTER 3b
- Tags:&fic, [character: sam], [genre: gen], [genre» other: case!fic], [setting: season 2], anxiety/panic attack, asphyxia (strangulation/choking/etc.), bruises/bruising, cough, curse/spell, cuts/lacerations, dean wearing sam's hoodie!, dizziness/vertigo, hallucinations/delusions, manhandling, nausea/vomiting, nosebleed, pain